Sunday, September 15, 2013

My New Favorite Wizkid Song


          Wizkid has a reputation for making really cute songs like "I love My baby" and "Sweet potato" (both songs which I killed for everyone around me), but I have to say of all the adorable Wizkid songs this is my favorite. it's just the cutest! And his baby voice in it is the icing on the cake! I can't wait to kill this one as well.. ENJOY 

New Song: I Love You baby -Wizkid 




Hi Beautiful People. Please click the underlined subtitle and nominate me for the Nigerian blog Awards under the categories best personal Blog, Best New Blog, Entertainment, Best relationship blog, fashion, entertainment and any other category you think I deserve! Also please follow the instructions very very carefully so that your vote will count. website : gabychronicles.blogspot.com. Thank you beautiful people!!


2 comments:

  1. I loooooove the song. :) and i love your blog....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I love it too! Thank you so much Edwina. I look forward to hear more from you! :)

      Delete

Lady G Loves Your Comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...